Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I view my item once it’s completed?
- How do I upload my photo(s)?
- How long does it take for production?
- What is the size of each product?
- What is your paper quality?
- What kinds of photo files do you accept?
- What kinds of products do you offer?
- Can I use images that don’t belong to me?
- How do I order online?
- How do I place a custom order?
- What if I want to cancel my order?
- What is your return policy?
Please only upload images that you have permission to use.
Can I view my item once it’s completed?
How do I order online?
Browse our wrapping paper selection by selecting an occasion listed on the left side of the page.
Next, select the template design you like best. Click on the item title to continue to personalization.
Select your quantity, then click “Next.”
Now add your photo by selecting “Upload Image.” When you’re finished, click “Next.”
Next, you’ll see your uploading images. se the scissor tool to cut out the images. Once you have applied your cut out select next to preview your wrapping paper.
If you are OK with the preview image selct proceed to checkout to review your order details.
On the next screen you will see your shopping cart. To select other items, click “Continue Shopping.” If you are finished with your shopping, you can update your quantity and estimate your shipping here, as well as any promotion codes you may have. To proceed, click “Proceed to Checkout.”
Add your payment and billing information, and then click “Process Order.”
How do I upload my photo(s)?
How long does it take for production?
What if I want to cancel my order?
What is the size of each product?
What is your paper quality?
What is your return policy?
What kinds of photo files do you accept?