Upcycled DIY Giftwrap Ornaments!
Making Christmas tree ornaments out of your scrap pieces of GiftWrapMyFace is easy, fun, and the beginning of a cute tradition!
To start, you’ll need:
- GiftWrapMyFace scraps
- Something circular (small plate, rim of a cup, ribbon spool)
- Glue stick or spray mount
- Small square of foam board
Instructions for your unique DIY Holiday Ornament:
- Trace your shape template (we used a ribbon spool) onto the giftwrap.
- Spread your adhesive onto the foam, and glue your paper on. Let dry a few minutes.
- Cut out your shape and a put small slit at the top
- Run your ribbon through and tie a not.
- Hang it on your tree!